All Mogami cable assemblies are made with the finest cable, connectors, and assembly practices in the industry. We are extremely proud of our reliability, and problems are quite rare. However, should you experience trouble with our product, our Lifetime ("No Excuses") warranty to the original purchaser assures you are completely protected should something unfortunate occur.
If you have trouble with your cable you can either:
1) Go to a participating Mogami dealer for an exchange. If they have the cable in stock, this should be a quick and simple process. Please be sure to verify stock with your dealer to ensure product availability.
2) You are welcome to contact us directly for a replacement.
Call 800-800-6608 x 1
Customer service will ask you a few questions.
- The name of the dealer you purchased
the item from
- The model number of the cable
For example Gold Instrument 18
- Your address and phone number
- What is wrong with your cable?
You will be given an RMA (return authorization) number. Write it down! This is how we track your package. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package.
3) You Can fill out our Warranty Request Form. Please make sure that all the require fields are filled out correctly.
Warranty Request Form
Important safety tip:
Do NOT send your package to us without an RMA number!
Also, please use a traceable, insured shipping method.
Attn: (RMA NUMBER)
2041 East Mariposa Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
Once we receive your package, it usually takes about a week to process and release from our warehouse.